Thursday, October 27, 2011

The hard beginning


Okay, I need to write this down for I know, I will cherish this moment in the future. 

I just recently moved to a new city and left my growing career back home. It is a decision I have made without any doubt. I know it is going to be difficult. However, you just simply cannot avoid feeling down and frustrated with how slow things progress with my job hunting. 

Back home, jobs come to me. Here, I needed to go through the needle hole to get the job I like. 
Back home, there are people willing to hire me in a heartbeat! 
Here – most of the companies don’t even bother to screen me simply because I am not Australian.

But yeah, what can I really expect right? I have known this is going to happen!

I guess I am just venting out. I just want to document how I feel now so if time comes when I already have the job I like and earn as much money I used to earn back home, I can happily look back and say – I made it through, AGAIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment