Thursday, October 27, 2011

A 20-day old OZ!


Today marks my 20th day down under as an official resident! Wheeehaaa!

I actually thought it’s been longer than that!

But anyway… what can I say? Hmmm… one thing, it’s DIFFERENT! Of course, it is! But adjusting seems to be not a problem to me at all. I think I have adjusted well enough.

One thing I am just not very used to is the idea of being “dependent” to someone (at least financially)! It just feels foreign to me. I rather have someone depend on me than me being dependent on someone. But I guess it’s all part of me growing up and becoming more mature. I needed to learn to let go of my control-freak self and be free to depend on someone. Yeah, I really should learn that!

Aside from my job hunting frustrations, things seem to be doing Okay. There are still so much to be done around the house but I’ll take it easy. My main goal now is to find a job, pay all my financial commitments, be financially stable again before end of this year, do some home renovations, then save up for our trip and wedding next year!


REALISTIC AND TIME BOUND! I CAN DO THIS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment